- 300 Students in summer programs
- 100+ Students in mentorship programs
- 88 Students in Pre-K
- 31 High school students in paid summer internships
- 250 Students in after-school programs
- 100+ Students served by Chris 180 mental health therapists
- 200+ Families receiving housing-related services through Atlanta Volunteer Lawyers Foundation
Many students have faced challenges such as trauma and mental health issues, housing instability, lack of secure adult relationships, food and income insecurity. We engage outside the school walls to support students and families with holistic wraparound services.
We believe that by partnering with these organizations, we are reducing transiency and increasing student attendance, which ultimately improves student achievement. Three of our four schools have reduced transiency, continuing a strong four-year trend in which we have reduced transiency overall by 20 percent.