Slater Elementary School prepares young scholars for success in elementary school with a free, high quality Pre-K program with fun, engaging teachers.
We are a community who is focused on creating a safe and nurturing environment for our students. With a caring culture of trust and collaboration, we aspire to be a high-performing school where students love to learn, educators inspire, families engage, and the community trusts us.Enroll today!
If your child is selected for a Pre-K slot, the following documents are required for enrollment:
- Child’s original birth certificate or passport
- Proof of legal guardianship (if applicable)
- Parent/guardian ID – such as drivers license or passport
- Proof of residency
- Lease, mortgage, or utility bill in parent/ guardian’s name – no cable or phone bills
- If you do not have a lease/utility bill in your name provide a notarized affidavit of residency and the lease/utility bill of the person you are staying with
- Child’s original social security card
- Child’s health insurance card
- Proof of income (W2, pay stub, 1099)
- Proof of food stamps, TANF, or SSI (if applicable)
- Immunization certificate – form 3231
- Ear, eye , and dental screening – form 3300
- Child’s most recent physical