Register Online for the 2021-22 School Year
While our schools are open for in-person instruction, we are limiting visitors in our school buildings. To enroll your child for the 2021-22 school year, you can enroll online via Infinite Campus OR call your school’s main office to make an appointment to register in-person.
Enrollment for K-12
- Registration is required only for students that are new to Purpose Built Schools/Atlanta Public Schools OR students that are transitioning to 6th grade at Price Middle School or 9th grade at Carver STEAM High School.
- You must first activate your Infinite Campus Parent Portal before you will be able to register your student. If you need to activate this portal, visit the Parent Portal Activation site to register.
- Register NEW students online guide: this guide is only for new parents/guardians enrolling a new student into Atlanta Public Schools.
- Register EXISTING/TRANSITIONING students to 6th or 9th grade online guide: use this guide to get more details on how to enroll your child online through the parent portal.
- student ID #
- last four digits of student SSN
- student’s birthday
(For assistance finding any of this information, please contact your school using the information below.)
Apply to Pre-K with Purpose! By submitting your application you will be automatically enrolled in the Pre-K lottery.
Age Requirement: In order for a child to be an eligible applicant, he/she must be four (4) years old on or before September 1, 2020. Upon acceptance, a child’s original birth certificate or passport will be required to verify the date of birth.Apply to Pre-K