Steps to Enroll Online
We are thrilled you are enrolling in one of our schools. Since schools remain closed due to COVID-19, Atlanta Public Schools is allowing new and returning families to register for the 2020-21 school year online via Infinite Campus.
Before you begin the registration process, please NOTE:
- You only need to register if your student is *new* to Purpose Built Schools/Atlanta Public Schools OR your student is transitioning to 6th grade at Price Middle School or 9th grade at Carver STEAM High School.
- You cannot register your student without first activating your Infinite Campus Parent Portal. If you need to activate this portal, visit the Parent Portal Activation site to register.
You will need the following information* to register:
- student ID #
- last four digits of student SSN
- student’s birthday
*For Assistance finding any of this information, please contact your school using the information below.
Online Enrollment Instruction Guides
- View Instructions on how to register NEW students online: This guide is only for new parents/guardians enrolling a new student into Atlanta Public Schools.
- View Instructions on how to register EXISTING/TRANSITIONING students to 6th or 9th grade online: Use this guide to get more details on how to enroll your child online through the parent portal (for existing/transitioning students to 6th or 9th grade).
Have questions or need support? Contact your school directly using the information below.
- Thomasville Heights Elementary School: JaTawn Robinson, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Slater Elementary School: Deborah Bloodsoe, email@example.com
- Price Middle School: Princetta Miller, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Carver STEAM High School: Lotosha Ross, email@example.com
You can also request technical support through Atlanta Public Schools by filling out this form.