Being a part of the PBSA Family of schools provides you access to:
- Extended Day Schedule – All PBSA students, including Pre-K, attend school from 8am-4pm every day.
- Expanded Pre-K classroom staff – To help our Pre-K students get a jump start on school success we have two lead teaches and one assistant teacher in each classroom.
- Family Coaching – Pre-K dedicated, in-house family educator available to support and coach each family for an amazing year of achievement.
- After School – A safe, fun, and enriching after school program is available until 6 pm for students to experience activities like yoga, sewing, and soccer. Students are also served a nutritious dinner.
- Community Partners – Housing support and mental health & counseling services are available to all families through AVLF & CHRIS 180.
Application for Enrollment Lottery: Monday, February 1 – Monday, March 15, 2019
In order for a child to be an eligible applicant, he/she must be four (4) years old on or before September 1, 2019. Upon acceptance, a child’s original birth certificate or passport will be required to verify the date of birth. Review the online application to learn more about requirements and to apply.